Show some love

Pokemon Post



The Cardbored Box

I choose you!



So it's been a while since I've made a Pokemon post, and that's pretty dumb of me since my most popular posts have been poke-themed. So today I went about my usual hunting for great pics and while doing so I remembered something...

Oh god...why? Who would do such a thing? 
That's not how you use a Pokeflute!
My childhood memories are being raped!
Why would anyone draw Gardevoir doing that!?
Some of you people out there are just sick.
This is why we can't have nice things.
But that's my purpose here.
I'm the filter between you and the chaos.
My job is to spread lulz.
Both far
And wide
Throw in the occasional dash of cute as fuck.
Invoke a little nostalgia.
Then end with a large dose of epic/awesome.
It's that simple.

G5K


1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH That was amazing. I expect this to be the most popular ever.

    ReplyDelete